Remote Web Desktop enable you remotely manage & control your Android device from the computer web browser over any WiFi/4G/3G/2G/USB connection.
Why Remote Web Desktop?
1. Comfortable: use your phone with the comfortable keyboard and mouse.
2. Wireless: fully support all WiFi/4G/3G/2G connections with embedded network bridger, even your mobile carrier doesn't provide a public IP for you.
3. Pure web: don't need install any client on your computer side.
4. USB support: provide usb connection tools for MAC/Linux/Windows.
5. Full featured: most common features were finished, many new features are coming soon.
# Why Upgrade to Full Version
1. No Ads.
2. Secure HTTP enabled, provide 1024 bits RSA encryption.
3. No file upload limits (larger size, high speed and multiple drop&down).
4. Enhanced contact features (group message, add new contact).
5. Full screen Gallery Viewer.
6. Support us to develop more new features.
- Desktop SMS: send, read and manage SMS Text messages from computer browser. Support long SMS, group messages and fake SMS.
- File Explorer: full screen gallery viewer, manage files on SD card, transfer files/folders between phone and computer. Support multiple upload by drag-and-drop (for HTML 5 browser), Media Player, TextEditor, etc.
- FTP Server: sync files and folders between phone and computer quickly, manage SD card files in Windows File Explorer, browser or FTP client.
- WiFi Keyboard: type on your phone using your computer's keyboard.
- Webcam (2.0+): turns your phone into a wireless camera, view your camera with web browser. Support both front face camera and back camera.
- Contact Manager (2.0+): contacts manage, group your contacts.
- Remote Call: Make a call from computer side,
- Shared Clipboard: share clipboard text between PC and phone.
- Wallpaper Utils: set phone wallpaper by upload a picture or online picture.
- APK Web Installer: backup apps to SD card, and install APK through the File Explorer.
- Personal Web Server: serve your personal web pages on your phone.
- Logcat: view android logs in web desktop.
- SSL HTTP: provide 1024 bits RSA encrypt.
- Network Bridge: support all internet connections (2G/3G/4G/WiFi), even you don't have a public IP, you still can access your phone at any place.
# Features for Rooted Phone
- Remote Control: remotely control your Android phone within your computer. Including mouse & keyboard emulation.
- Screen Capture: take the screen shot and view it in web browser, easier than do it on phone side.
# Online Guide